The LRE portal includes the following sections:
- Resource directory – start searching and find learning resources for your classes.
- Member profile – create and manage your membership profile as a registered user. With a registered user login you can also rate, provide comments and add resources to your Favourites. You can also view the public profiles of other members.
- Information pages – read about LRE initiatives and contributing organizations.
- News and events – see the latest news and the upcoming events related to LRE.
All sections of the portal are available from the home page. To return to the home page from any other page of the portal, click on the LRE logo at the upper left-hand side corner.
Start discovering resources from the home page:
- Highlighted resources are resources that we think might be of interest to our users. The highlighted resources change frequently.
- Resources that “travel well” are resources that have the potential to be used in different countries and learning contexts. Read more about “travel well” here.
- Most favourite resources are resources that are most often stored as ‘favourites’ by other LRE users.