Managing your LRE member profile
After login, to access your profile, click on “Edit your profile” on the right-hand side column.
In your own profile you can do the following:
- Edit profile – Add and modify information that other users can see in your profile.
- Privacy settings – Modify the level of visibility of your information to other users. By default your profile is set as private.
- LRE notifications – Control the email alerts you wish to receive by email from the LRE.
- Saved searches – Repeat a saved search or remove unnecessary ones.
- User tags – Edit tags you have used to describe your favourite resources.
- Followers – View users that have selected to follow you.
- Following – View users that you are following.
- Similar users – View other users that have similar preferences to yours.